Top 10 Attractions in Destin, Florida Vacationers Can’t Miss
One of America’s favorite playgrounds, Destin, Florida is known for warm beaches and Gulf waters, championship golf courses and exciting sport fishing. This destination has long welcomed spring-breakers and families, providing a warm-weather playground for all ages. To help vacationers experience the most of the area, we rounded up the top attractions in Destin. Check them out.
Top 10 Attractions in Destin: Don’t Miss Out on the Fun
- Soar like an eagle on a parasail adventure. Just Chute Me Parasail, Dockside Water Sports and Hang Em High Parasail get top ratings from Destin vacationers.
- Picnic and play on the pristine white beaches of Henderson State Park.
- Experience the thrill of battling giant fish. Home of the largest charter fishing fleet on the Gulf Coast, Destin is internationally known for its sport fishing. Pelican Adventures will make sure you reel in a big one.
- Get up close and personal with Florida’s most fearsome predator at Gator Beach where you can feed the alligators.
- Rent a pontoon boat at Aloha Pontoon in Destin Harbor, and take a boat to Crab Island for a fun day swimming.
- Explore under the sea and swim with fish. Keep an eye out for playful dolphins. Destin Snorkel provides gear and shuttle service.
- Play all day at Big Kahuna’s Water and Adventure Park, which has over 40 rides and attractions.
- Challenge yourself at one of Destin’s 25 championship golf courses. Kelly Plantation Golf Club, Emerald Bay Golf Club and Sandestin Golf Resort offer scenic views and challenging holes. Read our picks for the top 8 Destin golf courses.
- Dine al fresco and watch the sunset at Harbor Walk Marina. Stay to enjoy the music.
- Check out the fish that inhabit the Gulf, and learn about Destin’s history at the Destin History and Fishing Museum.
Ready to vacation in Destin? Find affordable rentals and plan your getaway.