Disney World Romance: Plan a Couples Trip to Orlando
Disney World isn’t just for small children; it’s for lovers too. Just steps away from the bustling streets of the Magic Kingdom lies another world of storied romance. After all, Disney is the home of some of the great romances — Cinderella and Prince Charming, Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp and Mickey and Minnie’s enduring love. Immerse in a Disney World romance as couples can travel from the wild plains of the African Serengeti to the chic streets of Paris.
Disney World Romance: Trip Ideas for Couples
The grown-up side of Disney offers secluded beaches, world-class spas, intimate gourmet meals, romantic yacht excursions and more. Many activities invite couples to fall under Disney World’s romantic spell:
- Let the butler pour wine while you enjoy a gourmet meal during a romantic evening cruise on the Grand Floridian’s 45-foot yacht.
- Nibble on pastries and sip espresso at a sidewalk café in Epcot’s France pavilion.
- Relax with a couple’s massage in the Couples Room at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Experience Epcot’s fireworks and laser show from the water as you cuddle on the deck of a circa 1930 mahogany runabout.
- Canter through pine-scented woods at Fort Wilderness where wranglers lead horseback tours down backwoods trail.
- Propose or propose again under the Tree of Life or in front of Cinderella’s castle.
- Enlist a Disney character and arrange for flower delivery or a special song.
- Hold hands and scream on one of the park’s thrill rides. Buy the photo as a souvenir.
- Share a candlelit dinner at the California Grill high while admiring panoramic views of the park.
- Feast on a gourmet dinner at the Chef’s Table of the Grand Floridian’s elegant Victoria & Albert’s restaurant.
- Watch the sun set over the savanna while you dine beneath the thatched roof of the remote Animal Kingdom Lodge.