Sunny skies, warm breezes, sandy beaches and plenty of fun are in store at America’s Top 3 spring break vacation destinations for families:
- San Diego in sunny Southern California,
- The Florida Panhandle’s beautiful Gulf Coast, and
- Orlando in Central Florida where theme parks rule.
All three vacation destinations offer top-notch family fun and a wide variety of activities sure to please children – and adults – of every age. Best of all, a good selection of delightful vacation rentals from iTrip.net is available in each location. Spacious, comfortable and conveniently located to local attractions, iTrip.net vacation rentals typically offer flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi and access to pools, hot tubs and other luxuries. But when you’re traveling with a family, the feature you may appreciate most is your vacation rental’s well-equipped kitchen where you can fix a leisurely breakfast for the family, pack a picnic lunch for the beach or whip up a late night snack.
Each of our top-rated family vacation spots has the makings of a memorable spring break vacation:
- San Diego offers more than 70 miles of gorgeous sand beaches that invite families to relax, build sand castles and play in the Pacific surf. The marvelous San Diego Zoo is a must-do, and the kids will love the Shamu show at Sea World.
- Destin and the Beaches of South Walton on the Florida Panhandle’s scenic Emerald Coast offer 26 miles of sugar-sand beaches lapped by the warm waters of the Gulf. This is a place for water sports, bike rides along the dunes and kayaking.
- Orlando is a veritable children’s paradise. Home to Disney World, Universal, Legoland, Sea World and some terrific water parks.
Start planning your family spring break vacation now. Book vacation rentals on iTrip.net today!