Conveniently scheduled to coincide with one of the greatest stress-producing events of the year – the April 15 income tax filing deadline –April is National Stress Awareness Month. There’s no better way to alleviate tax-day stress than with a relaxing vacation. And if a refund is coming your way, what better way to celebrate than treating yourself to a great vacation.
People handle stress in different ways. Some people find relief in adrenaline-pumping physical activity. Other people start to feel stress oozing away as soon as they curl their toes into the warm sand of a secluded beach. However you prefer to deal with stress, beautiful iTrip.net vacation rentals are available in most of America’s most popular vacation destinations. Staying in a vacation rental rather than a hotel is a guaranteed stress-reliever. iTrip.net vacation rentals offer stunning landscapes and luxury amenities at affordable prices and the perfect excuse to treat yourself to a stress-relieving vacation.
If you need to de-stress, consider some of these stress-relieving vacation ideas:
- Immerse yourself in nature with a spring vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Snuggle up in cozy cabin rentals in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or Sevierville.
- Scrunch your toes in the sugar-soft white sands and splash around in the refreshing emerald waters of Florida’s Gulf Coast. Tropical island resorts, secluded sandy keys and laid-back beach communities offer the perfect ambience for a relaxing getaway. Choose from kayak adventures on Anna Maria Island, Clearwater’s beautiful beaches or shelling on secluded Sanibel Island.
- Charge down the ski slopes at Park City, Utah or Breckenridge, Colorado.
- Go deep sea fishing off the coast of Destin, Florida or Gulf Shores, Alabama.
- Sample California’s famous wines on a wine tour of Sonoma County in California’s fabled Wine Country.
Start distressing by booking your vacation rental on iTrip.net today.