Spring Break Fun in St. Petersburg, Florida
Wild and wooly nature preserves, heart-pounding water sports, exotic gardens, eye-popping museums, Broadway-worthy theater, incredible restaurants, fabulous nightlife, world-class beaches and so much more! Whether you are planning a family vacation, a romantic weekend or a spring break blast with your friends, St. Petersburg, Florida has everything you could possibly want to create the perfect spring break vacation.
- Nature lovers will want to explore the “real” Florida at Boyd Hill Nature Park or enjoy a peaceful afternoon kayaking at Weedon Island Preserve or revel in the natural beauty of Lake Rogers Park.
- Museum buffs won’t want to miss the exceptional Salvador Dali Museum, Florida Holocaust Museum, Museum of Fine Arts or stunning Chihuly Glass Collection at the Morean Arts Center.
- If you love exotic gardens, you’ll marvel at the incredible palm collection at the Gizella Kopsick Arboretum; but don’t skip the century-old botanical paradise at the Sunken Gardens, St. Petersburg’s oldest living museum.
- Theater lovers will want to get tickets to shows at the stunning Mahaffey Theater in downtown St. Petersburg or the beautifully restored 1930s Palladium at St. Petersburg College.
- Families with children will enjoy at day at Great Explorations, St. Pete’s exciting hands-on children’s museum. The Pier Aquarium, St. Petersburg Museum of History and Ted Williams Museum and Hitters Hall of Fame are other good places to spend an afternoon.
Your spring break fun starts with choosing the perfect St. Petersburg vacation rental on iTrip.net. If you plan to spend your vacation on the water, choose a secluded Treasure Island condo rental with its own pool and private dock. If you can’t wait to sink your toes into the Gulf Coast’s famous sugar-soft white sand, book a beachfront Mandalay Beach Club condo rental in gorgeous Clearwater Beach. ITrip.net offers 128 beautiful St. Petersburg vacation rentals to choose from!