Panama City Beach Is New Spring Break Hot Spot
Goodbye, Daytona. Panama City Beach on the Florida Panhandle’s gorgeous Emerald Coast is the hot new place to spend spring break. Sugar-soft white sand beaches, the clear emerald water of the Gulf, incredible food, plenty of fun things to do, celebrities, great parties and some of the hottest clubs in America have made Panama City Beach a top spring break destination.
During the day, the fun is on the beach. Party with the crowd or make your own fun. Book a spring break party cruise, swim with dolphins, take a waverunnner tour, rent jet skis or go parasailing and get a bird’s eye view of the fun. At night, the party shifts to the clubs. Join the fun at Club Spinnaker and Club La Veta, the two biggest and hottest clubs in town.
Panama City Beach spring break tips for student revelers:
- Save cash and get into the hottest clubs and events by purchasing a Panamaniac Club Card online before you leave.
- If you’re 18, you can get into most clubs and events to party; but you have to be 21 to drink.
- You’ll be able to wear your bikini and board shorts to beach events, buy you’ll need more appropriate attire to party at the hottest clubs.
- Give yourself a comfortable place to crash and relax. Get together with your friends and rent Panama City Beach vacation rentals on iTrip.net.
- For safety, hang out in groups and don’t let friends leave a party or club alone.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
Swim only on posted beaches and don’t swim in the ocean unless a lifeguard is present. Riptides and other hazards can make ocean swimming dangerous for the unwary.