In most places September means Labor Day and the end of the summer. However, In Maui, Kepakemapa, (September) is still alive with many summertime activities – and activities include more than just beachcombing. The only chore on Maui all through the month is figuring out which activity or entertainment event you want to be a part of. You may wonder if it will be possible to get it all in. Well, in all honesty, it won’t – so you’ll have some decision making to do but the good news is you can’t make a bad choice.
Here are some upcoming events:
Garden Tours-Maui’s Nui Botanical Gardens has volunteer guides available all month long to show you some of the most beautiful plants imaginable
- If you want an outdoor adventure on September 14 there will be a hike at Polipoli State Park with views above the tree line that will take your breath away
- September 9th is the day for one of Maui’s signature events-the MAPA Garden Party- with fine eating, local artist works and entertainment on tap from 1 to 5 PM
- Sports enthusiasts may like the Maui to Molokai outrigger canoe race September 14th or the finals of the International Hula competition
- Speaking of outriggers you can check out the women’s finals and see them off at 7 AM on their way to Oahu. You won’t mind the early rise as that gives you more time to enjoy the Valley Isle in its dawn glory.
- Later in the month you can catch Tony Bennett on the 24th – he may have left his heart in San Francisco but you’ll probably leave yours in Maui.
All you need to do to begin enjoying a Maui vacation is to drop by the iTrip website and reserve one of our luxury rental properties. Start every day when you want to from a home or condo available this September from iTrip – you will be happy that summer can last longer than you expected.