From its golden sand beaches to its verdant interior valleys to its eerie volcanic summits, the island of Maui, Hawaii offers a startling variety of things to do and see. It’s no wonder that vacationers return to Maui year after year; you simply can’t experience all this beautiful Hawaiian island has to offer in a single Maui vacation trip.
If this is your first vacation to Maui, the following must-see attractions for first-timers will give you a taste of the Valley Isle’s stunning beauty and exciting variety.
- Spend the day on beautiful Kaanapali Beach and witness the incredible cliff diving ceremony. The nightly event takes place at sunset.
- Explore the historic Iao Valley. Tucked into the island’s center, this lush, green valley is the picturesque site of an epic native battle for control of the island.
- Spend a day shopping and dining in the historic whaling town of Lahaina. Sit in the shade of the massive banyan tree in Lahaina’s waterfront park or book a whale-watching tour or deep-sea fishing excursion at the town’s harbor.
- Experience a glorious sunrise from the island’s volcanic peak at Haleakala National Park. The desolate lunar landscape at the peak of this dormant volcano has a compelling eerie beauty.
- Travel the twisting Road to Hana with its stunning ocean views and scenic inland waterfalls.
A taste of Maui is never enough. You’ll want to return to Maui again and again to savor its incredible beauty and many attractions. Gorgeous Maui vacation rentals put you close to all your favorite activities. Start planning your Maui vacation today; book luxurious Maui beach rentals on iTrip.net today.