Warm, sunny and accessible, Costa Rica has become America’s newest favorite playground. Ranging from lush tropical jungles to smoking volcanoes to palm-fringed sandy beaches, the incredibly varied natural landscape of this Central American paradise invites exploration and adventure. Numerous national parks, wildlife preserves and adventure activities allow you to get in touch with your wild side during a Costa Rica vacation.
Some Costa Rica attractions you won’t want to miss include:
- Spend a day playing in the sand and surf on the gorgeous beaches of the Nicoya Peninsula.
- Hire a local guide and hike the slopes of Arenal, one of the world’s most active volcanoes.
- Experience the misty rainforest and amazing wildlife at Corcovado National Park or the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve. A zip line tour through the towering treetops of the cloud forest is a Costa Rica experience you’ll never forget!
- Rent a surfboard and catch the waves off Hermosa or Esterillos Este.
- Visit Jaco’s hot club scene and dance to the rhythm of the night.
- Visit Playa Negra’s famous black-sand beach in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. After a day at the beach, quench your thirst at the town’s funky reggae bars.
- Make friends with the monkeys at the Pura Vida Botanical Garden.
A wonderful selection of Costa Rica vacation rentals awaits vacationers on iTrip.net. Schedule a romantic getaway to ultra-luxurious condos in Los Suenos or bring the whole family for a fabulous vacation in a magnificent mansion at the Los Suenos Marriott Resort. Experience the lure of Costa Rica; book your Costa Rica vacation rentals on iTrip.net today.