Best Southern California Amusement Parks
From Mickey’s original Magic Kingdom to Shamu’s playground, Southern California is dotted with fantastic amusement parks for kids of all ages.
Beautiful Southern California vacation rentals are conveniently located within an easy drive of all the popular parks. Stay in iTrip.net luxurious San Diego vacation rentals or reserve comfortable San Diego North beach rentals in one of the charming beach towns along the scenic Pacific Coast between San Diego and Los Angeles. You’ll naturally want to spend plenty of time on Southern California’s beautiful beaches; but when the family needs a break from the sun and surf, you’ll find first class amusement parks and attractions nearby.
Southern California’s most popular amusement parks:
- Disneyland is the original home of Mickey Mouse and all his friends. Enjoy plenty of exciting rides and entertainment and meet your favorite Disney and Pixar characters at Disneyland’s original theme park and newly revamped adventure park.
- Knott’s Berry Farm is a traditional amusement park with exciting roller coasters, adrenaline-pumping thrill rides, water rides, kiddie rides and plenty of family activities.
- Universal Studios Hollywood offers thrilling movie-themed rides and fascinating tours of Universal’s movie production complex. If you’re lucky, you might even spy one of your favorite stars!
- Sea World San Diego is the home of Shamu, the world’s most famous killer whale. Sea World’s entertaining animal acts are the big draw but it also offers a first-class water park and exciting rides.
- Legoland offers rides, a water park and lots of hands-on fun.
- San Diego Zoo & Safari Park isn’t really an amusement park, but its fantastic animal exhibits and shows offer a full day of family fun and excitement.
Whatever park strikes your fancy, you’ll find wonderful Southern California vacation rentals nearby. Book yours today on iTrip.net!