It’s hard to get off the beach during a Pensacola Beach vacation. The Gulf Coast beaches along the west end of the Florida panhandle are so inviting, the sand so soft and white and the water so clear and green, that it’s tempting to spend your whole vacation on the beach. But man must eat!
From elegant restaurants to quirky beachfront burger stands, Pensacola Beach offers plenty of great food to tickle your taste buds.
- When you want to dress up, the Grand Marlin is the perfect choice: excellent service, lovely ambience and delicious food. Save room for the heavenly Key Lime Pie.
- Open early, the Native Café is a great place to go for breakfast before you hit the beach. Friendly service and great pancakes make this a family favorite. If you stop by for lunch, try the fish tacos and berry cobbler.
- The Wine Bar is an oasis of peace and calm on the boardwalk, the perfect place to nibble on appetizers and enjoy a glass of wine before a stroll along the beach.
- When you have a craving for wings, huge wraps or truly amazing burgers, head for Riptides Sports Grill. Eat by the pool or order takeout and head for the beach. Don’t miss the garlic wings or beer cheese soup. Riptides also offers an excellent breakfast buffet.
- Hemingway’s island Grill has a delightful ambience focused on its namesake author and wonderful fresh seafood.
- An authentic beachfront chowder house, Flounders serves up seafood that is right off the boat, plentiful and delicious. The shrimp is worth the price.
When you crave a quiet evening at home, whip up dinner in the full-service kitchen of your Pensacola Beach vacation rental while you watch the sun set into the ocean. Start planning your Florida vacation by booking Pensacola Beach vacation rentals on iTrip.net today.