As famous for its soft-shell blue crabs and savory crab cakes as it is for its sandy beaches, Ocean City, Maryland serves up a delectable variety of palate-pleasing places to eat. After a day at the beach you can dine out on freshly-caught sea food; sample the street fare as you stroll along the boardwalk or pick up an order of tasty fried clams on your way home to your luxurious Ocean City condo rental. Sampling the local cuisine is part of the fun when you’re on vacation. Within easy reach of iTrip’s Ocean City vacation rentals you’ll find an abundance of excellent restaurants, including these OC favorites:
- The jumbo crabs at Bahama Mamas (Wicomico St.) have been voted best crabs 10 years in a row! Dine in or pick up a carry-out order of crabs and shrimp and eat on the beach.
- The oceanfront deck at Shenanigans Irish Pub (Boardwalk & 4th) is the place to go for evening fun. Tip back a few while tapping your toes to Irish melodies.
- For a gourmet treat, don’t miss dinner at Bayside Skillet (77th & Coastal Hwy.). Make sure you leave room for their delectable desserts.
- Great views and a rustic atmosphere set the scene for at Harborside Bar & Grill (Harbor Rd.). Order from the extensive menu or make a meal of their tasty appetizers.
- Jordan’s Roof Top (138th & Coastal Hwy.) is the place to go for an elegant evening. Choose from excellent fresh fish, juicy steaks and Maine lobsters.
- For the best all-you-can-eat meal, head for Waterman’s Seafood Company (Ocean Gateway). A true East Shore experience, gorge yourself on crab, chicken and shrimp.
- For a perfect evening, watch the sun set over the bay while dining on delectable high-end cuisine at Sunset Grille (dockside in West Ocean City), a local favorite.
Browse our Ocean City Maryland Condo Rentals at iTrip.net!